RAMP MYOGLOBIN TEST
Jant Pharmacal provides a full range of quantitative tests to aid in the accurate diagnosis of AMI. RAMP cardiovascular tests are designed to be easy to use and provide lab quality results you can count on for emergency situations. Learn more about how our self-calibrating instruments can help improve operational efficiencies in your facility.
AMI Rapid Diagnostic Test to Determine Elevated Myoglobin Levels in Blood.
Ideal for both point of care testing and laboratory use, healthcare professionals use the RAMP® Myoglobin test to aid in the rapid diagnosis of acute myocardial infarction (AMI).
RAMP MYOGLOBIN TEST PRINCIPLES:
- Quantitative immunochromatographic test
- Sample Medium: EDTA anti-coagulated whole blood
- Time to Result: ~10 minutes
- Fluorescent-dyed particles coated with anti-Myoglobin antibodies bind to
- Myoglobin (if present in the sample)
- Single use test cartridge with barcode defines lot specific calibration
- Proprietary RAMP® buffer enhances performance
- A calibrated transfer device is provided with every kit
Features & Benefits
- Rapid, accurate, lab quality results within minutes
- Early detection for acute myocardial infarction (AMI)
- Can be used as a companion product to Troponin I as part of a multi-marker strategy
You may place order by giving us a call
|MDC1103||RAMP MYOGLOBIN TEST|