About Jant Pharmacal Corporation
Jant Pharmacal Corporation, founded in 1986, develops and markets medical devices, including complimentary and companion point-of-care diagnostics. The company’s product line offers innovative CLIA-waived rapid tests and diagnostic instrumentation for use in physicians’ offices, clinics, hospitals, and laboratory practice settings. Point-of-care products are marketed under Jant’s registered trademarks: Accutest®, Accustrip® and LipidPlus®Learn MORE
Looking to increase profitability of your lab?
Jant Pharmacal offers consultation to assist the laboratory professional in maximizing efficiency and operational productivity.
These services include:
- Financial feasibility assessment of laboratory equipment and reagents.
- Physician’s Office Laboratory setup, upgrade and advancement
- Regulatory and proficiency compliance
- Upgrade from CLIA waived to CLIA moderate complexity status
- Workflow optimization
- Laboratory automation and integration with Laboratory Information
- LCMS Consulting and Method Validation
- Training and education