RAMP 200 Response bio cardiac diagnostic system
The RAMP®200 Platform provides healthcare professionals with a choice of cardiac markers to optimize rapid clinical diagnosis.
Using a compact, easy-to-use, automated reader, the RAMP®200 Platform delivers objective, rapid test results with an average time to result of ~15 minutes. A high throughput, multi-port laboratory reader (18-36 tests/hour with 3 TMs) Modular, expandable and flexible design (expandable up to 3 TMs) Multi-language capability (English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, German and Chinese) Enhanced data management and connectivity Self-diagnostic and internal quality control checks.
RAMP® NT-proBNP Test Kit is available here.
RAMP® 200 OPERATION PRINCIPLES
- The RAMP 200 uses proprietary software to read pre-programmed lot cards
- The lot card is inserted into the RAMP® 200 prior to running a new test lot and enables the RAMP® 200 to automatically determine the test that is being run and calibrates the RAMP® 200 on a lot-specific basis. No user calibration required!
- The RAMP 200 rejects used or expired cartridges or insertion of a new cartridge without previous lot card entry
- The test cartridge is prepared, as per the Instructions for Use, and inserted into the RAMP® 200
- If the RAMP® 200 detects any errors, a clear error message will display on-screen instead of reporting a wrong result
- The RAMP® 200 calculates the RAMP® Ratio to correct for sources of variability
- Multi-Center Validation of the Response Biomedical Corporation RAMP® NT-proBNP Assay with Comparison to the Roche Diagnostics GmbH Elecsys® proBNP Assay
- Evaluation of a Point-of-Care Assay for Cardiac Markers for Patients Suspected of Acute Myocardial Infarction
- Clinical Concordance for Exclusion of Acute Heart Failure Using the RAMP® and Dade Dimension RxL NT-proBNP Assays
- Multi-Center Comparison of the Response Biomedical Corporation RAMP® NTproBNP Assay against the Roche Diagnostics GmbH Elecsys® proBNP Assay
- Evaluation of RAMP® Whole Blood Analyzer for Point of Care Troponin I and NT-proBNP Testing
Features & Benefits
- A high throughput, multi-port laboratory reader (18-36 tests/hour with 3 TMs)
- Modular, expandable and flexible design (expandable up to 3 TMs)
- Multi-language capability (English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, German and Chinese)
- Enhanced data management and connectivity
- Self-diagnostic and internal quality control checks
- No calibration or maintenance required
- Run multiple tests on the same or different patients simultaneously
- Bright, easy to read, touchscreen interface for easy menu navigation
- Multiple access levels for enhanced security including operator lockout with optional expiration
- USB drive allows for easy software upgrades
- Internal electronic quality control (IQC) and external liquid QC (LQC) available
- Stores up to 300 sample, 300 IQC and 300 LQC results
- Programmable, customizable LQC including lockout functions and an analyte specific range setting
- Scanner and printer accessories also available for the RAMP® 200
DOCUMENTATION AND VIDEOS