- CDS M-Series Hematology Analyzer – Open Vial Sampling System
- Accurate and Precise: Delivers excellent patient results.
- Bar Coding: Standard with all systems provides positive patient identification and reduces transcription errors.
- Zero Daily Maintenance: No daily shutdown, engineered to eliminate lengthy cleaning procedures.
- Services: Highly reliable, excellent uptime record. Provides an automated cost effective solution.
- 16 parameter, 3 part differential systems: Designed to provide fast, accurate and reliable patient results with ease.
- Patient Outcomes: High quality engineering and technology ensures system precision resulting in sample accuracy. This concept and design will reduce “repeats,” “send outs” and manual intervention
- Simple to Use: Touch screen displays and on board step by step instruction makes operation easy. Bar coding, cap piercing and auto sampling reduce errors and ensure positive patient identification.
- Cost Effective: Saves time and money with a complete system that is virtually maintenance free. It also eliminates the need for expensive consumables for handling finger sticks and reduces the need for service support.
Features & Benefits
- Technical Specification:
- 16-Parameter, 3 Part Diff
- Up to 60 Samples Per Hour
- Results in 45 Seconds
- Automatic Sampling
- Micro Sampling
- Stat Sampling
- LCD Color Touch Screen Display
- Histogram on Screen Display
- On Board Step By Step Operation Instructions
- Bar Code Reader
- Sample Memory
- Control Memory
- Program Files
- Clot Removal
- On Board QC Including LJ, XB
- Blood Detectors
- Auto Hgb Blank
- Hgb Correction
- Reagent Level Sensors
- Warning Flags
- Parameter Flags
- Interface Ready
- Zero Daily Maintenance
- Key Board
- Data Management Package
|Catalog Number||Description||Units of Measurements|
|CDS1400073||Medonic M-Series Hematology System – Open Vial|