The ACCUTEST Urine Drug SplitCup combines the drug screens to provide a rapid, one step screening test for the simultaneous, qualitative detection of multiple drugs and drug metabolites in human urine. The splitcup is a split specimen drug testing solution that provides sample integrity.
The ACCUTEST splitcup panel screens for the presence of Amphetamine (AMP), Barbiturate (BAR), Benzodiazepine (BZO), Cocaine (COC), Ecstasy (MDMA), Methamphetamine (MET), Methadone (MTD), Opiates (OPI), Oxycodone (OXY), Phencyclidine (PCP), Marijuana (THC) and Propoxyphene (PPX) and up to 6 adulterants (pH, Specific Gravity, Oxidants, Nitrite, Glutalaraldehyde, Creatinine) in human urine, which is qualitatively analyzed to indicate a positive or negative test result.
- Amphetamine (AMP)
- Barbiturate (BAR)
- Benzodiazepine (BZO)
- Cocaine (COC)
- Ecstasy (MDMA)
- Methamphetamine (MET)
- Methadone (MTD)
- Opiates (OPI)
- Oxycodone (OXY)
- Phencyclidine (PCP)
- Marijuana (THC)
- Propoxyphene (PPX)
- pH (pH)
- Specific Gravity (SG)
- Oxidants (OX)
- Nitrite (NIT)
- Glutalaraldehyde (GLUT)
- Creatinine (CR)
Features & Benefits
- Hygienic self-contained cup format.
- Easy collection.
- Easy to read results.
- No reagents needed.
- Stores at room temperature.
- Built-in controls to validate results.
- Cup provides for separate testing area
- Activate test – when convenient – by simply pushing plunger (key).
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Allow the test cup, urine specimen, and/or controls to equilibrate to room temperature
(15-30°C) prior to testing.
1. Bring the pouch to room temperature before opening it. Remove the cup from the sealed pouch
and use it as soon as possible.
2. Remove the key by twisting it from the center of the cup cap.
3. Collect specimen in the cup and secure cap tightly by pressing down on the pull tab until an
audible click is heard.
4. Technician dates and initials the security seal and attaches the security seal over the cup
5. Place the cup on a flat surface and push the key to a fully closed position to initiate the
test. Start the timer.
6. Remove the peel off label covering the test results.
7. If adulteration is included on the test cup, read the adulteration strip(s) between 3 and 5
minutes. Compare the colors on the adulteration strip to the enclosed color chart. If the specimen indicates
adulteration, refer to your Drug Free Policy for guidelines on adulterated specimens. We recommend
not to interpret the drug test results and either retest the urine or collect another specimen.
8. Read the drug strip results at 5 minutes. The drug test results remain stable for up to sixty
INTERPRETATION OF RESULTS
NEGATIVE:* A colored line appears in the Control region (C) and a colored line appears in the
Test region (Drug/T) next to a specific drug tested. This negative result means that the drug
concentrations in the urine sample are below the designated cut-off levels for a particular drug
*NOTE: The shade of the colored line(s) in the Test region may vary. The result should be
considered negative whenever there is even a faint colored line.
POSITIVE: A colored line appears in the Control region (C) and NO line appears in the Test
region (Drug/T) next to the name of a specific drug tested. The positive result means that
the drug concentration in the urine sample is greater than the designated cut-off for a specific
INVALID: No line appears in the Control region (C). Insufficient specimen volume or
incorrect procedural techniques are the most likely reasons for control line failure. Read the
directions again and repeat the test with a new test cup. If the result is still invalid, contact