You may place order by giving us a call
|Catalog Number||Description||Units of Measurements||Drugs Detected|
|DS74AC425||Accutest 9-MultiDrug Screen||25 tests/box||AMP•BAR•BZO•COC•MET•MTD•OPI•PCP•THC|
|DS61AC425||Accutest 5-MultiDrug Screen||25 tests/box||AMP•COC•OPI 2000•PCP•THC|
|DS01AC425||Accutest 5-MultiDrug Screen||25 tests/box||AMP•COC•MET•OPI 2000•THC|
|DS134AC425||Accutest 5-MultiDrug Screen||25 tests/box||BZO•COC•MET•OPI 300•THC|
|DS60AC425||Accutest 6-MultiDrug Screen||25 tests/box||AMP•COC•MET•OPI 2000•PCP•THC|
|DS130AC425||Accutest 10-MultiDrug Screen||25 tests/box||AMP•BAR•BZO•COC•MDMA•MET•MTD•OPI•PCP•THC|
|DS100||Accutest 10 MultiDrug Screen||25 tests/box||AMP•BAR•BZO•COC•MET•MTD•OPI•PCP•TCA•THC|
The ACCUTEST multi drug urine screen dip test card is a one-step urine drug screen that provides a rapid, one step screening test for the simultaneous, qualitative detection of multiple drugs and drug metabolites in human urine. The ACCUTEST multi drug dipstick offers a cheaper alternate to screening urine test cups.
The One Step Drug Screen Test Card is a rapid urine screening test that can be performed without the use of an instrument. The test utilizes monoclonal antibodies to selectively detect elevated levels of specific drugs in urine.
Features & Benefits
- One-step urine drug screen.
- Easy dipstick card format.
- Results in 3-8 minutes.
- No reagents needed.
- Stores at room temperature.
- Built-in controls for each analyte to validate results.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Allow the test card, urine specimen, and/or controls to equilibrate to room temperature (15-30°C) prior to testing.
- Remove the test card from the sealed pouch and use it as soon as Remove the cap from the end of the test card. With arrows pointing toward the urine specimen, immerse the strip(s) of the test card vertically in the urine specimen for at least 10-15 seconds. Immerse the strip(s) to at least the level of the wavy lines, but not above the arrow(s) on the test card. See the illustration below.
- Replace cap and place the test card on a non-absorbent flat Start the timer. Read the adulteration strips between 3-5 minutes (when applicable) compare the colors on the adulteration pads to the enclosed color chart. If the specimen indicates adulteration, refer to your Drug Free Policy for guidelines on adulterated specimens. We recommend not to interpret the drug test results and either retest the urine or collect another specimen.
- The drug strip results should be read at 5 minutes.
Interpretation of Results
NEGATIVE:* Two lines appear. A colored line appears in the Control region (C) and a colored line appears in the Test region (T). This negative result means that the concentrations in the urine sample are below the designated cut-off levels for a particular drug tested.
*NOTE: The shade of the colored lines(s) in the Test region (T) may vary. The result should be considered negative whenever there is even a faint line.
POSITIVE: A colored line appears in the Control region (C) and NO line appears in the Test region (T). The positive result means that the drug concentration in the urine sample is greater than the designated cut-off for a specific drug.
INVALID: No line appears in the Control region (C). Insufficient specimen volume or incorrect procedural techniques are the most likely reasons for Control line failure. Read the directions again and repeat the test with a new test card. If the result is still invalid, contact your manufacturer.