VIASURE SARS-CoV-2 Coronavirus Variant Panel II Real Time PCR Detection Kit (for Research Use Only)
VIASURE SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) Variant Panel 2 Real Time PCR Detection Kit is designed for the qualitative detection of RNA from genetic mutations in the S gene (P681R, L452R and E484Q) from positive SARS-CoV-2 nasopharyngeal samples.
The appearance of variants that increase the transmissibility of the virus, its virulence or that escape the action of the neutralizing antibodies generated after natural infection or the vaccine, constitute a first-order public health problem that can have an important impact on control of the pandemic.
Learn more about SARS-CoV-2 Variant Classifications from the CDC.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Reagents include: Lyophilized Primers, Probes and Mastermix, rehydration buffer, qualitative controls
- 8 well strip or 96 well plate or tube format
- Simple work flow. Rehydrate lyophilized reagents, add RNA sample and run
- Compatible with most RT-PCR analyzers
- Shelf life of 24 months at room temperature
You may place order by giving us a call
JTVSVAI113LRUOVIASURE SARS-CoV-2 Variant II Real Time PCR Detection Reagents96-well plate, low profile
|JTVSVAI196TRUO||VIASURE SARS-CoV-2 Variant II Real Time PCR Detection Kit||4 tubes x 24rxn|
|JTVSVAI106LRUO||VIASURE SARS-CoV-2 Variant II Real Time PCR Detection Kit||6 x 8-well strips, low profile|
|JTVSVAI112LRUO||VIASURE SARS-CoV-2 Variant II Real Time PCR Detection Kit||12 x 8-well strips, low profile|