- Impedance technology, photometry
- Microsampling: Only 10 µL
- Smart card based memory storage (optional)
- No compressor (stepper motor technology)
ABX Micros 60 Concept And Technology
- Measurement methods: Impedance technology, photometry.
- Liquid valves (without pinching): Reliability and increased precision
- No compressor (stepper motor): Reliability, less maintenance and noise
Features & Benefits
Weight: 31 lbs
Power supply: 90/240 V – 50/60 Hz – 230 VA.
Dimensions: 16.5 in x 14 x 12.5 in (HxWxD).
Printer: Laser Printer
60 samples/hour (on open tube)
55 samples/hour (closed tube)
Automated smart cards used for QC and patient data storage.
RS 232 output.
Last result (with curves) or 78 results (smart card based memory)
2 lines of 40 alphanumerical characters.
Keyboard: Barcode reader (optional).
Samples: 60 samples/hour (open tube)
CBC Mode (16 parameters): WBC, RBC, HGB, HCT, MCV, RDW, MCH, MCHC, PLT, MPV, % and # of LYM, MON and GRA
LMG histogram, RBC, PLT histograms
CBC mode: 10 µL
24 hours (CBC)
Open tube mode with 4 position tube holder (Cal, 125 or 500 µL, 3 or 5 mL)
Patient I.D., Sequence#
Pathological flags (WBC, RBC, and PLT) normal limits and counting failure flags
Precision (cv %)
0-100 x 10³/mm3
0-8 x 106/mm3
PLT (whole blood)
0-2200 x 10³/mm3
PLT (PLT concentrate)
0-4000 x 10³/mm3