Complete D 25-OH Vitamin D Control
The Quantimetrix Complete D 25-OH Vitamin D Control is now improved to be compatible, without the need for dilution, on major immunoassay platforms, including Beckman Coulter Access, Diasorin Liaison, Euroimmune Analyzer, Immunodiagnostic Systems – EIA, Roche Cobas e411, and Siemens Dimension EXL. Values are also provided for LC-MS/MS, LC-MS/MS-ID Isotope Dilution including the reference methods JCTLM #C8RMP3/4. This two level, ready-to-use, human serum based liquid control is traceable to the NIST standard SRM 972a. The product features a 3-year refrigerated shelf-life from date of manufacture, extended open vial stability of 12-month at 2ºC–8ºC, and 1 month at room temperature.*
Quantimetrix designs, develops and manufactures its products in the United States of America.
Total 25-OH Vitamin D, 25-OH Vitamin D2 and 25-OH Vitamin D3†
†Values for 25-OH Vitamin D2 and D3 are provided for research or international use only.
What Is Quality Control & Why Is It Important?
Diagnostic laboratories utilize quality control methods to measure the accuracy and precision of processes and equipment used for patient specimen testing. This allows laboratories to detect, reduce, and correct deficiencies in analytical processes prior to the release of test results, which ensures patients are being provided the best possible care.
The Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA) mandates the use of controls in clinical laboratories.
What is a third party control?
A third party quality control is designed by an independent manufacturer to assess the performance of a test or analyzer. Quantimetrix is a third party control manufacturer that designs with these principles in mind using the highest quality materials and robust manufacturing methods. Our meticulous attention to every detail results in the highest performing quality control products available.
Important attributes of effective quality controls:
- Closely mimics the patient specimen (composition, viscosity, turbidity, and color)
- Is processed in a similar manner as patient specimens
- Simple to use with few manual steps as possible
- Minimal lot-to-lot variability
- High levels of product integrity and analyte stability
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- 2-level, ready-to-use, human serum based liquid control, values traceable to the NIST standard SRM 972a
- No dilution required
- 3-year refrigerated shelf life from date of manufacture
- Extended open vial stability of 12 months at 2ºC–8ºC and 1 month at room temperature
- Values for LC-MS/MS, LC-MS/MS-ID Isotope Dilution, including the reference methods JCTLM #C8RMP3/4
You may place order by giving us a call
|Units of Measurements
|Quantimetrix Complete D® 25-OH Vitamin D Control Level 1 & 2
|4 x 3mL
DOCUMENTATION AND VIDEOS
Brochure, package inserts and additional literature provided below: