The AU400 is a fully automated and fully open system. The instrument has two permanent probes: a sample probe (2 – 50 µl) and a reagent probe (20 – 300 µl). The system offers 400 photometric tests plys 400 ISE tests per hour, hence ideal for mid-volume laboratories. Enhanced QC menu enables users to keep track of results.
Features & Benefits
- Fully automated, for routine, STAT, urine and homogeneous immunoassays
- Clinical chemistry and immunological parameters. End point, kinetic assays, fixed-time-kinetics, optionally ISE
- 400 photometric tests/hour; maximum of 1,200/ 800 with ISE
- Racks with 10 samples each (barcodes on primary tubes and on racks); capacity of 80 samples;continuous loading
- Up to 22 positions for STAT samples, bar-coded primary tubes