The AU400 is a fully automated and fully open system. The instrument has two permanent probes: a sample probe (2 – 50 µl) and a reagent probe (20 – 300 µl). The system offers 400 photometric tests plys 400 ISE tests per hour, hence ideal for mid-volume laboratories. Enhanced QC menu enables users to keep track of results.
The AU480 chemistry analyzer is the ideal primary clinical chemistry analyzer for low- to mid-volume hospitals and laboratories, or dedicated specialty chemistry or STAT analyzer for larger laboratories. With throughput of up to 400 photometric tests per hour (up to 800 with ISEs), increased onboard testing, reduced sample volume and easy operation, the AU480 delivers efficiency for laboratories around the world.
The AU680 clinical chemistry analyzer gives mid- to high-volume laboratories the flexibility to improve efficiencies and economics their way. Operate the AU680 as a standalone system or connect it to laboratory automation and IT solutions. With throughput of up to 800 photometric tests per hour (up to 1,200 with ISEs) and 63 onboard parameters, the AU680 clinical chemistry analyzer delivers field-proven reliability and efficiency to laboratories around the world.
Features & Benefits
- Fully automated, for routine, STAT, urine and homogeneous immunoassays
- Clinical chemistry and immunological parameters. End point, kinetic assays, fixed-time-kinetics, optionally ISE
- 400-800 photometric tests/hour; maximum of 800 or 1,200 with ISE
- Racks with 10 samples each (barcodes on primary tubes and on racks); capacity of 80 samples;continuous loading
- Up to 22 positions for STAT samples, bar-coded primary tubes
You may place order by giving us a call
|Catalog Number||Description||Units of Measurements|
|AU400||Refurbished Olympus AU400||One unit|
|AU480||Refurbished Olympus AU480||One unit|
|AU680||Refurbished Olympus AU680||One unit|