Mindray BA-800M Chemistry and Toxicology Analyzer: a floor standing, discrete and random access clinical chemistry analyzer offering a constant 800 tests per hour. Typical users of this analyzer are medium-sized and large laboratories (used as a main instrument).
Bench-top, discrete and random access clinical chemistry analyzer.
The BA-800M chemistry analyzer is a versatile workhorse, a high volume chemistry platform with built-in sample delivery management (SDM) module. This advanced automated analyzing system is equipped with conventional software and intuitive user interface. The BA-800M is a perfect analyzer for today’s fast-paced laboratory environments. The board selection test menu includes general chemistries and electrolytes serving the needs of most clinical laboratories and hospitals.
With enhanced accessibility and robust functionality, the BA-800M is your dependable and cost-effective clinical chemistry solution in achieving excellent analytical performance.
Features & Benefits
- Constant 800 T/H, up to 1200 T/H with ISE
- SDM: 300 sample tubes loading capacity at a time
- Dedicated STAT and Rerun sample tracks
- 120 reagent positions; 140 sample positions
- 165 permanent glass cuvettes
- 8 step auto washing
- Grating optical system: 340nm to 800nm
- R1, R2, R3, R4 reagent combo
- Probe level sense, collision, bubble and clot detection
- Auto-rerun, auto-serum index, auto-dilution
- Auto-reflexive testing
- Less than 5 minutes daily maintenance
- Simultaneous multi-lots reagent calibration
- Low reagent consumption
- Indirect ISE Module