Status™ Flu A & B test is a rapid, CLIA Waived, easy to use rapid flu test for Influenza A +B antigens! This test is an in vitro rapid qualitative test that detects influenza type A and type B antigens directly from nasal swab, nasopharyngeal swab and nasal aspirate/wash specimens.
This test is authorized for use at the Point of Care (POC), i.e., in patient care settings operating under a CLIA Certificate of Waiver, Certificate of Compliance, or Certificate of Accreditation.
IMPORTANT: Please refer to package insert (instructions for use) for more comprehensive product information.
CPT Codes for Flu A/B:
FLU A: 87804QW
FLU B: 87804QW-59
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- CLIA WAIVED for nasal swab and nasopharyngeal swab specimens
- Rapid diagnosis for early treatment
- 25 test kit
- Innovative flip test design
- Easy-to-read cassette
- Pre-measured extraction reagent capsule for increased accuracy and ease of use
- Flocked nasal swabs included for better specimen collection
- Detects H1N1 (Swine Flu)
You may place order by giving us a call
|Catalog Number||Description||Units of Measurements|
|ID365||Status™ FLU A&B||25 Tests/Kit|
DOCUMENTATION AND VIDEOS
The Status Flu A&B Test Kit brochure, product insert, SDS and additional literature are provided below: