ALCO-Screen 02™ is a qualitative screening test used to detect the presence of ethyl alcohol in human saliva. The test detects relative blood alcohol concentrations (BAC) greater than or equal to 0.02%. Results are used for the diagnosis of alcohol intoxication. For in-vitro diagnostic use. The assay is a disposable test for one-time use. FDA-Cleared and CLIA-Waived!
Features & Benefits
- Four-minute saliva test for alcohol
- Dipstick format
- Intended for use to identify persons with blood alcohol concentrations greater than 0.02%.
- Distinct colored-line result at 0.02% cutoff.
- Stores at room temperature.
- D.O.T Approved.
- Economical and Convenient
- Twenty-four (24) individually packaged tests per box.
- One ALCO-Screen 02 test strip per package
- Instruction Sheet
ALCO-Screen-02 D.O.T Alcohol Test Uses:
- D.O.T mandated testing
- Workplace testing
- Alcohol treatment programs
- Criminal justice testing
- Emergency room admission testing
- Over the counter use
Simply wet the test pad with saliva; development of a distinct colored line on the test pad within 4 minutes indicates a blood alcohol concentration equal to or exceeding 0.02% as shown below:
Positive: Distinct colored line appears on the test pad. BAC greater than or equal to 0.02%.
Negative: No colored line appears on the test pad. BAC is below 0.02%.
Quality Check: A third party control solutions is offered that can be used to comply with CLIA regulations and/or to test the viability of the ALCO-Screen 02 test device. The controls are formulated as a POSITIVE CONTROL and a NEGATIVE CONTROL.
You may place order by giving us a call
|Catalog Number||Description||Units of Measurements|
|DS85C124||ALCO Screen 02™ Saliva Alcohol Test- D.O.T Approved||24 tests/box|