The LipidPlus® Total Cholesterol and Glucose Measuring System offers a convenient, accurate and cost-effective way to test for total cholesterol and glucose levels. The LipidPlus® system’s ease of use and reliability will provide the rapid lipid and glucose results you need in your practice for immediate counseling and timely intervention.
- Total Cholesterol
Highlights and Benefits:
- Simple test procedure and system operation
- Rapid lipid panel results as early as 2 minutes
- Small blood sample size
- Convenient battery-operated analyzer and printer
- Room temperature storage
- Automatic code recognition by RFID-tag and Color-tag
- Small, portable hand-held analyzer
- FDA -cleared
- CRLMN Certified
- LipidPlus® Meter Cat# MD550
- User operation manual
- Storage case
- Two AAA batteries
- Optional Printer: Mobile printer enables immediate or later retrieval and printing of your patient’s lab results. Includes rechargeable battery, power adapter, interface cable and paper roll. Cat# MD551
Features & Benefits
- Convenient Strip Format – The LipidPlus® System uses a test strip to rapidly measure total cholesterol or glucose. Test strips conveniently use capillary whole blood.
- Room Temperature Storage – LipidPlus® test strips do not require refrigeration. Costs for storage and transportation are therefore significantly reduced. Unlike other products, there is no waiting time required to bring reagents to room temperature prior to testing.
- Easy To Use with Rapid Results in Just 2 Minutes – Rapid results allow for immediate counseling and treatment intervention. This eliminates the need to send out patient blood samples and wait for lab results, as in conventional laboratory testing for total cholesterol or triglycerides.
- Small Sample Size – The LipidPlus® System requires only a small blood sample, which assists patient comfort.
- Automatic Code Recognition by RFID-tag and Color-tag – The LipidPlus® has two coding systems:
- Total Cholesterol or Triglycerides Test – each vial of test strips has a RFID-tag, which enables the meter to recognize its code number automatically. The code selects for the correct calibration curve, test sequence and measurement range for the test. Unlike other products, there is no need to change calibration chips with each lot of reagent
- Glucose test – each test strip has a color-tag on the back of the strip which enables the meter to recognize its code number automatically.
- System Includes Analyzer and Optional Printer – An optional printer is available to automatically print your patient’s test results. The small, portable, battery operated analyzer can store up to 200 individual test results, which can be retrieved and printed at a later time.
You may place order by giving us a call
|Catalog Number||Description||Units of Measurements|
|MD550||The LipidPlus® Total Cholesterol and Glucose Measuring System||1, Includes operation manual, storage case and two AAA bateries|
|MD551||LipidPlus® Printer||1, Includes interface cable|
|MD5810||LipidPlus® Thermal Paper Rolls||10 Rolls per box|
|MD5815||LipidPlus® Adhesive Paper Rolls||10 Rolls per box|
|MD554||LipidPlus® Computer Interface Cable||1|
|MD512||LipidPlus® Single Capillary Rods||10 Capillary rods per bag|