The LipidPlus® Total Cholesterol Measuring System offers a convenient, accurate and cost-effective way to test for total cholesterol. The LipidPlus® system’s ease of use and reliability will provide the rapid total cholesterol results you need in your practice for immediate counseling and timely intervention.
- Total Cholesterol
Highlights and Benefits:
- Simple test procedure and system operation
- Rapid results as early as 2 minutes
- Small blood sample size
- Convenient battery-operated analyzer and printer
- Room temperature storage
- Automatic code recognition by RFID-tag
- Small, portable hand-held analyzer
- FDA -cleared
- CRLMN Certified
- LipidPlus® Meter Cat# MD550
- User operation manual
- Storage case
- Two AAA batteries
- Optional Printer: Mobile printer enables immediate or later retrieval and printing of your patient’s lab results. Includes rechargeable battery, power adapter, interface cable and paper roll. Cat# MD551
Features & Benefits
- Convenient Strip Format – The LipidPlus® System uses a test strip to rapidly measure total cholesterol. Test strips conveniently use capillary whole blood.
- Room Temperature Storage – LipidPlus® test strips do not require refrigeration. Costs for storage and transportation are therefore significantly reduced. Unlike other products, there is no waiting time required to bring reagents to room temperature prior to testing.
- Easy To Use with Rapid Results in Just 2 Minutes – Rapid results allow for immediate counseling and treatment intervention. This eliminates the need to send out patient blood samples and wait for lab results, as in conventional laboratory testing for total cholesterol.
- Small Sample Size – The LipidPlus® System requires only a small blood sample, which assists patient comfort.
- Automatic Code Recognition by RFID-tag
- Total Cholesterol Test – each vial of test strips has a RFID-tag, which enables the meter to recognize its code number automatically. The code selects for the correct calibration curve, test sequence and measurement range for the test. Unlike other products, there is no need to change calibration chips with each lot of reagent
- System Includes Analyzer and Optional Printer – An optional printer is available to automatically print your patient’s test results. The small, portable, battery operated analyzer can store up to 200 individual test results, which can be retrieved and printed at a later time.
You may place order by giving us a call
|Catalog Number||Description||Units of Measurements|
|MD550||The LipidPlus® Total Cholesterol Measuring System||1, Includes operation manual, storage case and two AAA bateries|
|MD532||Total Cholesterol Test Strips||10 Strips per box|
|MDC5812||Total Cholesterol Controls||(Level 1 & Level 2|
|MD551||LipidPlus® Printer||1, Includes interface cable|
|MD5810||LipidPlus® Thermal Paper Rolls||10 Rolls per box|
|MD5815||LipidPlus® Adhesive Paper Rolls||10 Rolls per box|
|MD554||LipidPlus® Computer Interface Cable||1|
|MD512||LipidPlus® Single Capillary Rods||10 Capillary rods per bag|