The Ezplex SRS-CoV-2 G kit is a Real-Time PCR in vitro diagnostic test intended for the qualitative detection of nucleic acid from SARS-CoV-2 (RdRp and N genes) in individuals suspected of COVID-19 by their healthcare provider (nasopharyngeal and oropharyngeal swabs and sputum). The test can be quickly and accurately completed through PCR with extracted RNA, and the results can be conveniently viewed using Genetree Viewer assay software.
- Compatible with most RT-PCR analyzers
- Shelf life of 12 months at -20°C with opened/unopened status.
- FDA Emergency Use Authorization (EUA)
Features and Benefits
- Fast Results-Produces test results with 2.5 hours post-extraction.
- Real-Time PCT- Detection and identification of target genes (RdRP, N) specific for COVID-19 in a single tube.
- Specimen Pooling Capability-Five times as many tests can be conducted within the same time period. (FDA EUA and CE IVD).
- Sensitivity-Reference material was repeatedly tested through serial dilution to show high analytical sensitivity. FDA SAR-CoV-2 Reference Panel detection limit of 1200 NDU/mL.
- Accessibility- Test results can be easily analyzed with dedicated user-friendly Genetree Viewer software.
- Targets-COVID-19 (N gene) and COVID-19 (RdRp gene)
You may place an order by giving us a call
|Catalog Number||Description||Units of Measurements|
|EZGNT-2011-1||Ezplex SARS-CoV-2 G Real-Time PCR Detection Kit (EUA)||100 Tests|
|EZGNT-2011-2||Ezplex SARS-CoV-2 G Real-Time PCR Detection Kit (EUA)||200 Tests|