A bench-top, discrete and random access clinical chemistry analyzer offering 200 tests per hour.
***Ask us about the analyzer placement program***
Features & Benefits
Discrete, random access, automated
• 200 tests per hour, up to 330 tests per hour with ISE
• Bi-directional LIS interface transmission
• ISE module and internal bar code reader
• 40 samples and 40 reagents positions
• Automatic probe cleaning, liquid level detection, collision protection
• Reversed optic system with 8 wavelengths: 340~670nm
• Refrigerated reagent and sample compartment
Small laboratories (used as a main instrument); medium-sized and large laboratories (used as a back-up).