Horiba HemaPrep is a blood smearing instrument that standardizes the making of smears. This instrument is small, portable and needs no power source. By adjusting the speed of the spreader, the operator is able to control smear length and thickness. HemaPrep is designed to prepare two slides at a time, from the same or different blood samples.
A high quality smear is required for a reliable analysis. It takes a lot of training to make a high quality blood smear i.e. a smear of the right length and thickness. With HemaPrep the laboratory can standardize the smear quality irrespective of the staff experience.
Instrument size: approximately 90 x 135 x 155 mm (width x height x depth)
Recommended slide size: 26 x 76 mm
How to use:
- Place the slide in position
- Apply 5-6µl of blood on the target area
- Depress the actuator bar carefully but firmly and release it
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Easy to use: Enables personnel with little experience to produce high quality smear
- Economical: No power source needed
- Versatile: Prepares smears for routine and special hematology
- Portable: Totally self-contained; can be carried on a blood
- Time proven Reliability: Used in hospital laboratories for over 20 years
You may place order by giving us a call