One of the smallest handheld, automatic, breath alcohol screener available today.
- Useful for: Employee alcohol testing as part of a comprehensive company safety program; School alcohol screening; Driving under the influence.
- Last test recall
- Fuel cell accuracy
- Large LED display
- Easy to Use
- 4.75″ X 2.5″ X 1.25″
- Comes with protective plastic case
- Disposable mouthpieces available in quantities of 250 units
Features & Benefits
- DETECTOR: Electrochemical fuel cell
- SPECIFICITY: Fuel cell sensor is unaffected by acetone, paint and glue fumes, food, confections, methane, and practically any other substance found in the human breath.
- SAMPLING: Automatic after the subject blows for 4-6 seconds. An override feature for manual sampling is provided.
- MEMORY: Result of the last test is stored and can be recalled until the next test is taken.
- ACCURACY: Meet DOT specifications of ±.005 BrAC up to 0.100 BrAC and ±5% above 0.100 BrAC.
- RESPONSE TIME: Within five seconds of sampling, depending on alcohol concentration.
- RF INTERFERENCE: Case is impregnated with RFI shielding material for RFI protection.
- DISPLAY: Large, three-digit LED (9/16″ X 5/16″)
- AUDIBLE INDICATOR: Beeper signals fault conditions and changes in instrument status.
- VISUAL INDICATOR: LEDs are used for alpha prompting of the operator
- INSTRUMENT CONTROL: By microcontroller
- RECOMMENDED OPERATING TEMPERATURE: 23º to 104ºF (-5º to 40ºC)
- CALIBRATION: Automated procedure by either dry gas or wet bath simulator.
- DIMENSIONS: 2 ½” w x 4 ¾” h X 1 ¼” d (actual size not shown)
- POWER SUPPLY: Two “AAA” batteries
- WARRANTY: One year, parts and labor
You may place order by giving us a call
|Catalog Number||Description||Units of Measurements|
|DS45CM501||ACCUTEST Intoxilyzer S-D5|